February 2016 – Present
iconectiv – Bridgewater, NJ
Director of Digital & Web Services
Responsible for strategic vision, UX and development of iconectiv’s digital presence which includes 10+ public websites and social media strategy which includes Linkedin, Twitter and Youtube. Key liaison between Marketing and internal IT teams. Also responsible for digital marketing efforts including SEO/SEM strategy.
- Created a digital roadmap to centralize company public websites to one technology platform and create a consistent online presence while maximizing scale and agility for digital projects across the company
- Implemented Drupal 8 as a companywide CMS and web platform
- Launched a new company website iconectiv.com leveraging Drupal 8. The site is mobile responsive and it allows the marketing team to make content updates without IT’s involvement.
- Created a digital design system leveraging bootstrap v4. The design system allows our internal development teams to use consistent controls and design patterns across all our products.
- Launched a new NPAC project mobile responsive website. Numberportability.com which improved usability, design and brand marketing.
- Launched a new usshortcodes.com mobile responsive website which improved usability, design and brand marketing. Also enabled the separation of content updates from the IT team.
September 2015 – February 2016
AmerisourceBergen – Conshohocken, PA
Director of Digital Strategy
Responsible for the corporate digital roadmap which included strategic vision, planning, development for AmerisourceBergen’s 30+ websites. . Lead discussions with internal teams and key stakeholders to deliver digital marketing objectives across the enterprise.
- Developed AmerisourceBergen’s digital roadmap which produced a web framework (playbook) that can be leveraged across the enterprise to centralize all web technology into one dev stack.
October 2011 – September 2015
Realogy – Madison, NJ
Senior Director of Interactive Development
Responsible for strategic vision, UX, budget, development and creative direction for Realogy’s Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Websites, Intranet, mobile apps, and blogs. Responsible for digital marketing efforts including SEO/SEM strategy for corporate and franchisor websites nationwide. Managed a multi-million dollar budget, day to day vendor relationships and direct reports. Lead discussions with internal product teams and key stakeholders to deliver business and marketing objectives. Key liaison between BHGRE Marketing and Business Teams with Realogy’s internal IT teams. Also responsible for YouTube and multimedia strategy for the brand.
- Architected the development of an industry leading responsive real estate national website. The Website introduces new search algorithms to the real estate industry which allow consumers to search by lifestyle data points and accurate commute time. The website is multi-tiered which allows for franchisees to leverage a highly customizable platform and launch their own websites and sites for their agents. The site will allow franchisees to save on web costs.
- Implemented a lead strategy with Zillow to reduce costs for franchisors and increase brand value. Large franchisees reported savings of $120k /yr
- Implemented a new consumer management toolset to the BHGRE Agent Intranet portal, which improved user productivity, functionality and usability. Adoption rates increased by 25%
- Implemented a plan to increase targeted SEM traffic. Increased ROI by 20%
- Implemented multimedia strategy on YouTube to extend the video capabilities of the brand on both business to business and business to consumer models.
- Launched a blog strategy to increase luxury traffic to the brand’s luxury website
- Implemented an online strategy to increase traffic to Corporate site by improving content, user engagement, and simplifying use-flows.
October 2010 – October 2011
MetLife – Bridgewater, NJ
Communications Technology Manager
Responsible development and creative direction for MetLife’s EBS Sales web portals. The EBS website is the company’s sales communication portal which delivers all marketing, internal and legal messaging. Responsible for MetLife’s Sales Document Repository which holds MetLife’s sales materials and presentations. Managed the day to day activities of the communications technology team. Lead discussions with internal product teams and key stakeholders to deliver business objectives. Generated metrics strategy and optimization plans for user engagement and readership.
- Increased readership and user engagement by 10% in the first 3 months by improving content, usability and design structure.
- Implemented a QC and development process to improve the quality of the EBS portal while streamlining the production process.
- Implemented multimedia capabilities to deliver key leader messaging.
- Extended Web Trends reporting capabilities to obtain valuable information on business KPIs.
April 2008- October 2010
Toshiba – Wayne, NJ
Internet & E-Commerce Manager
Responsible for development, creative direction and UX for all Toshiba America Consumer Products websites, micro-sites, and content management system. Also responsible for interactive marketing content on all partner, retailer and industry sites. Managed a multi-million dollar budget targeted at creating and updating websites and online marketing content. Lead discussions with internal product teams, key stakeholders and legal team to deliver Toshiba America Consumer Products online presence. Generated performance reports optimization plans for consumer engagement, acquisition, retention, and satisfaction. Responsible for Search Engine Marketing Strategy and traffic/site analysis to optimize consumer engagement, revenue and marketing opportunities. Lead analysis of Internet market trends and competition. Implemented policies, measurements, and operational procedures that ensured profitable operations. Responsible for content on all Partner, retailer, and industry sites which include: CNET.com, Amazon.com, BestBuy.com, and TigerDirect.com.
- Significantly increased visits by over 400% and page views by 435% to product showcases and interactive content on partner retailer and industry sites by improving usability, design, video and marketing message.
- Implemented SEM strategies and implemented reporting to provide key stakeholders valuable statistics on Toshiba America Consumer Products websites, marketing and advertising efforts. Toshiba America Consumer Products websites receive over 450,000 visitors per month.
- Changed creative, marketing messaging and site structure for Toshibatv.com to target a broader audience, improve user experience and ease of use on the site. The change resulted in an increase in visitors of 15%. The site currently receives over 50,000 views per month.
- Implemented infrastructure changes to take advantage of reusable content on all Toshiba America Consumer Products websites, partner, retailer and industry sites to improve branding and reduce maintenance and development costs by 25%.
- Provided direction, architecture and management for development of a “where to buy” system that integrates with sales administration and provides model driven information which saved the company over $100,000 a year. This application was previously outsourced to a third party provider.
- Created a centralized online location for all social media and public relations efforts which receives over 5,000 views per month.
- Provided vision/direction and management on a multi-million video project to market the SV670 LED Television Series in Best Buy stores nationwide as well as key online retailers.
- Created multiple marketing product micro-sites allowing a broader consumer reach. The sites included ToshibaGreen.com, ToshibaXDE.com and tacpnews.com.
- Provided technical direction for the launch of Toshiba Consumer Products social media efforts.
Feb 2006 – April 2008
Provided web development, Internet marketing, social media, interactive and e-commerce solutions for clients such as NBC Studios, Century 21, and performing artists from Koch Records.
- ECast – Provided interactive marketing, social media, and SEM services to music artists and entertainment celebrities. Clients included performing artists from Koch Records.
- NBC Studios – Developed and managed the production and development of an Internet media marketing solution for the NBC Studio Tour, NBC Store, and Rockefeller Center. The campaign included development of an interactive flash media player for the NBC websites as well as video tours which showcased their tourist attractions by reaching millions of viewers.
2002- Feb 2006
Inspireworks, Inc. – Florham Park, NJ
Director of Internet Technology
Lead a team of 15 developers to successfully create various software applications in the education and sports markets. Provided expertise in software development, UX and management. Responsible for development budgets, and development personnel. Managed graphic designers developing graphics for software applications and websites.
- Provided project leadership for production and involved in all aspects of the project lifecycles.
- Planned scope, cost, schedule and risk management for development and maintenance of applications.
- Architected and coded the clients for web enabled and desktop education applications.
- Architected and coded interactive clients for on-demand content, coded in Flash/Action Script 2.0.
- Architected and coded the client for school/district/state asset management, coded in Action Script 2.0.
- Designed the MYSQL database for the media management portion of the sports application.
IBM – Florham Park, NJ
Senior Software Engineer
- SWIM – Senior software engineer on the Tivoli Systems Workflow Integration Manager team
- Involved in all aspects of the project life cycle.
- Designed and coded the SWIM client along with 4 other developers. The client was composed of 35 ActiveX controls that can work independently or work as one seamless application.
- TBSM – Software engineer developed and maintained many key projects within Tivoli Business System Manager.
- Responsible for the TBSM Alert Broadcaster. This application ran a simulation of an enterprise workday generating simulated alerts to test emergency procedures. The application was also used in the IBM sales department to demonstrate the capabilities of TBSM.
- Responsible for coding and maintaining the Line of Business TBSM Client. The client displayed enterprise data in views / terminology relevant to the user’s role.
- Responsible for maintaining code within the TBSM project.
- Responsible for maintaining business logic in MSSQL Stored Procedures to support TBSM client.
- Java Script
Content Management Systems:
- Drupal 8
- Rutgers University – Computer Science
- Fluent in Spanish
REFERENCES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST